Brazilian born Guiomar Campbell has quite an outstanding career in Toronto as a lead expert in mental health and women's health, writer, instructor. Integrative health care practitioner and spiritual seeker. She is a compassionate, intuitive, vibrant and dynamic personality highly experienced in dealing with women's wellness, from preconception to birth.
She received her degree in nursing and obstetrics from the Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil, a diploma in acupuncture and shiatsu at the Shiatsu School of Canada and completed several alternative therapies including aromatherapy, Reiki, Do- In and energy healing.
After two successful home births, she has dedicated her entire career in helping women overcome anxiety during their menstrual cycle, conception and pregnancy. She developed a special technique using acupuncture, acupressure points and energy healing that helps women to conceive and deliver their babies naturally and with joy.
She is a registered acupuncturist and member in good standing of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
Guiomar has conducted several lectures on integrative medicine for women's health and created the successful program for women's health entitled: Sacred Wellness and I Am Health and Longevity.
She has written and published over 100 articles about alternative medicine, health and wellness and run her popular blogs in Toronto “I Am Guia | Wellness Tips". Guiomar has made various public appearances and is a well known mental health consultant in the Brazilian and Portuguese community of Toronto.
In 2005, she received an award for her achievement in art and culture by the ministry of Multiculturalism, Jean Augustine and the National Ethnic Press and recently was given the Brazilian Day Canada 20/20 award as one of the 20 successful Brazilians Entrepreneurs in Ontario.
- Acupuncture for mental health(anxiety, depression, post-traumatic disorders and insomnia), chronic pain and migraine headaches
- Tui-Na massage
- Cosmetic acupuncture
- Shiatsu pregnancy massages
- Labor induction
- Doula services
- Energy healing coaching
- Reiki courses and consultations
- Wellness programs and workshops
Fees for services
If you are seeking help for your chronic condition and is committed to take charge of your body and mind, I can guide you. My treatment program includes 5 sessions during a period of 2 months, then individual 60min sessions every 3 weeks. Maintenance every 6 weeks or when needed.
- Initial consultation and treatment- $150
- Follow-up Acupuncture/Tui-Na/ treatment (75 min) – $125
- Follow -up Acupuncture treatment (60 min) – $110
- Shiatsu therapy 60 min- $110
- Cosmetic acupuncture with facial (90 min) – $165
- Coaching and energy healing/Reiki (90 min)- $200
- Doula services packages- $1250
$1250 + HST, other options available upon request
- 3 follow-up calls(15 min)
- 1 x 90 min pre natal home visit and induction
- 2 x 75 min post-natal visit, shiatsu massage, belly massage, breastfeeding assistance
- Assistance during labor(shiatsu, acupuncture, aromatherapy, breath work, visualization) - 7-14hrs, $25/hr
House call prices for pre natal and post-natal care
- 60 min session- $150
- 90 min session- $225
As Guiomar explains:
"Clients come to me because they are looking for someone who is very positive and with great energy and motivation to understand their emotional imbalance. Someone who treat them with respect and integrity. Someone who is passionate about her approach to health and that makes the client feels like he/she is capable of healing themselves physically and spiritually".
The key of success? Love yourself just the way you are and commit to a healthy lifestyle.
To book your complementary integrative medicine consultation call me at 416 986-9270 or email: email@example.com