8.5 million Canadians have a fatty liver and almost none of them know they have it. Fat liver
The bottom line is, if you have a little bit of belly fat and is passing gas, if you eat a lot of soda, tomato paste, white bread, white rice or if you crave carbs, sweets and starch you probably have fat liver.
What causes it?
What to do?
- Cut corn syrup completely from your diet as well as starch and processed flours.
- Exercise more to increase metabolism, improve immune system and help your body to detox. I would recommend walking even for 20 min a day and practice yoga.
- Take herbal supplements like milk thistle, dandelion and ginseng.
- Increase the amount of glutathione, the mother of all antioxidants in your diet by eating more foods high in sulfur such as garlic, onions, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, watercress.
- Take fish oil omega three fatty acids and multivitamins to increase your glutathione level.
- Drink plenty of water
- Have a good sleep hygiene
- De-stress through deep breathing, acupuncture and shiatsu treatment, yoga and most importantly meditation.