I am now accepting in-person consultation
Thank you for taking your time to read this message!
After 4 months of social distancing and having my practice closed to the public, I am now slowly returning to practice and happy to be of service to you again.
As your healthcare provider, I reorganized my practice to meet the return to practice requirements outlined by Health Protection and Promotion Act (HPPA), Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) and College or Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
I put a new protocol of treatment in place, with precautions and new procedures to better serve you. I will be limiting the number of in-person visits per day for our safety. Be advised that my schedule and availability is now changed due to these guidelines and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
How to book:
- You may reach me by emailing email@example.com or call me directly at 416 986-9270.
- If you are booking a treatment online, I use a telemedicine platform called Doxy. Once you book your session, I will send you an invitation to join my waiting room. Meanwhile, please check Youtube video for instructions on how to use it.
- If you are booking in person session, I will do a pre-screening over the phone to make sure you are feeling healthy
- I am sending you a questionaire to fill out for a second screening. Please check COVID-19 Patient Screening Guidance Document for more information
- Than I will book and confirm your appointment date
- Upon arrival patients need to wear a mask
- You sit in a designated area, sanitize your hands, than proceed to wash your hands before your consultation.
- I will be wearing a mask and a gown and keeping physical distance during the consultation.
- During treatment patient will continue to wear a mask.
- After the session ends, patient wash hands again and proceed to payment
- I accept e-transfer, CC, and debit payments. No checks or cash.
Here is my schedule
Tuesday- Friday- 9-6 pm maximum 5 patients/day
Saturdays- 10-4pm 4 patients/day
I want to thank you for your patience and understanding. I would like to encourage you to continue booking your sessions online. Please send me a message and let me know your concerns, I will do my best to answer you promptly.
Guiomar Campbell R.Ac.
Founder of Lotus Arts Wellness Clinic