Now widely used by health care providers such as massage therapists and nurses, Reiki, pronounced "Ray-Key", is an ancient healing art, originally from Japan. It is a profoundly simple system of "laying on of hands", yet also a powerful tool to connect to your innate abilities and inner potential for health and growth.
Some of the benefits of Reiki:
On the physical plane:
- Enhances the natural healing process
- Reduces physical symptoms such as swelling
- Reinforces any medical treatment
On the emotional plane:
- Deep relaxation, stress relief
- Brings peace, serenity, joy
- Reduces emotional roller-coasters
On the mental plane:
- Enhances creativity
- Brings mental clarity
- Helps to release unwanted habits
On the spiritual plane:
- Clearer vision of one's path, goals and purpose
- Elevates consciousness
- Enhances intuition
Everyone can learn and benefit from Reiki. The only
pre-requisite is an open mind and an open heart. I
invite you to come and discover this powerful tool for
healing and personal growth.
Learn how to use Reiki for yourself as well as how to
give a treatment to others, to pets and to plants.
- What is Reiki?
- Brief history
- The attunement process
- Reiki to self, others, pets and plants
- How to protect and preserve your energy levels
- Practice sessions: self-treatment; give and receive
Reiki Level 1 is a one-day class.
Sunday Feb 26, 2017- 10-4:30
2425 Bloor St W. Suite 404 Toronto, across from Jane/Bloor station 416 986 9270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Max 8 students in each group. Fee includes course manual and certificate of attendance.