Over 22 years of experience in women's health and wellness
Check my Blog in Portuguese
To book your complementary integrative medicine consultation call me at 416 986-9270 or email: email@example.com
Brazilian born Guiomar Campbell has quite an outstanding career in Toronto as a lead expert in women's health, writer, instructor. integrative health care practitioner and spiritual seeker. She is a compassionate, intuitive, vibrant and dynamic personality highly experienced in dealing with women's wellness, from pre-conception to birth.
She received her degree in nursing and obstetrics from the Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil, a diploma in acupuncture and shiatsu at the Shiatsu School of Canada and completed several alternative therapies including aromatherapy, reiki, Do- In and energy healing.
After two successful home births, she has dedicated her entire career in helping women overcome anxiety during their menstrual cycle, conception and pregnancy. She developed a special technique using acupuncture, acupressure points and energy healing that helps women to conceive and deliver their babies naturally and with joy.
She is a registered acupuncturist and member in good standing of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
Guiomar has conducted several lectures on integrative medicine for women's health and created the successful program for women's health entitled: Sacred Wellness and I Am Health and Longevity.
She has written and published over 100 articles about alternative medicine for women's issues and run two popular blogs in Toronto “I Am Guia | Wellness Tips and Medicina Caseira- I Am Guia | Dicas de Bem-Estar”. Guiomar has made various public appearances and is a well known women's health consultant in the Brazilian and Portuguese community of Toronto.
In 2005 she received an award for her achievement in art and culture by the ministry of Multiculturalism, Jean Augustine and the National Ethnic Press and recently was given the Brazilian Day Canada 20/20 award as one of the 20 successful Brazilians Entrepreneurs in Ontario.
- Mental health coaching( anxiety, depression, post traumatic disorders and insomnia)
- Energy healing
- Reiki courses and consultations
- Wellness programs and workshops
- Shiatsu pregnancy massages
- Labour induction
- Doula services
- Tui-Na massage
- Cosmetic acupuncture
- Acupuncture for IVF
Fees for services
If you are seeking help for your chronic condition and is committed to take charge of your body and mind, I can guide you. My treatment program includes 5 sessions during a period of 2 months, than individual 60min sessions every 3 weeks. Maintenance every 6 weeks or when needed.
- Initial consultation and treatment- 5 sessions $600
- Follow-up combo- Shiatsu/Tui-Na/Acupuncture treatment (90 min) – $150
- Follow -up combo- Shiatsu/Acupuncture treatment (60 min) – $110
- Cosmetic acupuncture with facial (90 min) – $165
- Coaching and energy healing/Reiki (90 min)- $200
- Doula services packages- $1250
Without insurance coverage: a treatment plan is available upon request.
House call prices for pre natal and post natal care
- 60 min session- $130
- 90 min session- $185
- Packages of 5 treatments (60 min each) – $90 (5 x $90) – $450
- Packages of 10 treatments (1 hr each) – $85 (10 x $85) – $850
$1250 + HST, other options available upon request
- 3 follow up calls(15 min)
- 1 x 90 min pre natal home visit and induction
- 2 x 75 min post natal visit, shiatsu massage, belly massage, breastfeeding assistance
- Assistance during labor( shiatsu, acupuncture, aromatherapy, breath work, visualization) - 7-14hrs, $25/hr
As Guiomar explains:
"Clients come to me because they are looking for someone who is very positive and with great energy and motivation to understand their emotional imbalance. Someone who treat them with respect and integrity. Someone who is passionate about her approach to health and that makes the client feels like he/she is capable of healing themselves physically and spiritually".
Acupuncturist specialized in mental health.