Call for more information:
Reiki is pronounced "Ray-Key" and it means universal. Rei in Japanese means spirit and Ki means life force energy.
Reiki can therefore be called spiritually guided life force energy which is very important to us. It is the energy for our emotions, thoughts, and spiritual life. Reiki energy comes from God-force, and it is an extremely powerful healing energy. It is one of the few forms of healing that can be used to heal oneself.
The Reiki Practitioner must be a clear vessel through which the healing energy flows. It is not a Reiki Practitioner who is healing, but merely acting as a channel. No special tools or equipments is needed and it is up to the healee to manifest harmony and balance in their life. They must want to be healed.
It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. A treatment feels like a wonderful radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well being.
Conditions treated with Reiki:
- Stress reduction, stress-related aliments
- Depression, anxiety
- Emotional balancing, self-esteem, mental clarity
- Fatigue, problems sleeping
- Pain reduction or elimination, releasing tension in the body
- Maintaining general wellness
- Making or handling changes in your life
- Mental, emotional, physical and spiritual healing
- Improving immunity
- Help improve side effects from medications and treatments (including cancer patients)
Reiki should not compete with medical doctors and their treatments. Please consult your physician when the need arises.
For information on reiki sessions or reiki courses contact Guiomar Campbell, reiki master email@example.com