Feeling anxious is a normal part of life, simply feeling anxious is not cause for medical concern. Anxiety is a feeling of powerlessness or helplessness. It’s the inability to control things we think may hurt us. If you are constantly experiencing one or more of the emotions below, than you might have anxiety.
Signs of anxiety:
- Self doubt;
- Chest pain and palpitations;
- Feeling of choking rapid heartbeat;
- Upset stomach, nausea;
- Tense muscles and blushing;
- Numbness and SOB;
- Excessive worry;
- Sleep problems lying awake;
[dropshadowbox align=”none” effect=”lifted-both” width=”700px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Emotional stress, recreational drugs, overuse of antidepressant drugs, and poor eating habits are amongst the major causes of mental disorders. [/dropshadowbox]
How to release anxiety?
Start with a healthy diet
Eating foods high in minerals, B 12 Vit, folic acid, green leafs, brown rice and no sugar helps maintain the health of serotonin.
Regular acupuncture treatment
Acupuncture treatment and Shiatsu acupressure on points along the spine improve nervous system and calms the mind.
Practice these activities daily!
- Meditation, mindfulness;
- Psychotherapy- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy;
- Deep breathing;
- Listening to music;
- Spending time with positive people;
- Reading inspirational books;
- Watching funny movies all helps to de-stress, revitalize and bring in deep sense of well being and relaxation.
Disclaimer: This information is intended to educate the public on other alternative approaches to health and not to cure diseases. Please consult your doctor if you need any help.